Friday, May 25, 2007

It's Memorial Day Weekend!

Hey Smackaholics!

It's Memorial Day Weekend! And who isn't psyched about that? Spicy is heading out of town with the fam for some fun in the sun. We're going to the great outdoors. It's going to be a long weekend, we're outta here in a couple hours and will return Tuesday. I hear I may have Wi-Fi where we are going, so I will probably be posting lightly over this extended weekend.

I hope you all have a fantastico weekend, get your party on but don't get behind the wheel if you do! Sleepovers are much more fun anyhow. :)

Also, remember what this weekend is really about, support our troops! We are lucky to live in the best country in the entire WORLD!

Much Love! xoxo
Spicy

PS..You may have noticed I have installed 'SNAP' on the site. Hover over a link and you will see what it's all about! Fun huh? I'd love your feedback on how it works for you. Email me or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment